BUCKED UP Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes
You go hard. In the gym, at work, at home. You are tireless. To keep your body and mind running at optimal levels, you need quality nutrients. In an ideal world, that would be whole foods never plagued by chemicals or processed five thousand times.
This is not an ideal world and we can’t all afford grass-fed, hormone free, raised in a hippie’s backyard food sources. Our bodies must fight to extract every single vitamin and mineral -- you know, those things we need for our health and well-being. And it’s not enough. Many individuals suffer from gut health problems everyday.
Sure, you could go out and get a fecal transplant, or...you could, you know, not. Don’t worry, BUCKED UP Digestive Enzymes are formulated to cover all your gut’s needs so its health doesn’t get that behind. Unless, of course, your “gut instincts” are telling you to make a change in your life. But even then, with Digestive Enzymes rebuilding your gut microbiome so it’s healthy, you might just decide you want to solve those other (psychosomatic) gut issues too.
Benefits You Can Trust
- Stronger immune system: Approximately 70% of your immune system is located in your gut. Like people, an immune system’s strength and functionality can vary depending on its environment (in this case, the gut).
- Improved digestion: Many digestive disorders are caused by too much bad bacteria in the gut. By promoting the growth of healthy bacteria and improving how well your system digests foods, BUCKED UP enzymes can protect your gut.
- Nutrient Absorption: To build muscle, nutrients have to be absorbed into the system. As such, a healthy microbiome is essential for building muscle and, for that matter, quality living.
- Sustainable Weight Loss: A poor digestive system may not eliminate toxins as efficiently. This can lead to storing more food as fat instead of energy.
- Stress Support: Recent studies show a powerful link between the gut and our emotions. If you struggle from stress-related issues, Digestive Enzymes may be able to alleviate the feelz.
General: By now we all know that enzymes are substances that speed up biochemical reactions. So digestive enzymes, simply put, are substances that help speed up digestion. The ingredients in the BUCKED UP Enzymes are largely a mix of enzymes and prebiotics.
Carb Assistance: Whether it’s starchy carbs, fruits, or even vegetables, these enzymes help your body break down complex carbs and insoluble fibers to make them accessible for daily energy.
Protein Assistance: Unless you’re a vegan granted superpowers for attempting to save the planet from the food industry, your body needs protein for several important functions such as building muscle, energy, fat loss, sleep, and even mood. We’ve included protein specific enzymes to make sure you’re not eating healthy in vain. These enzymes work by breaking down protein bonds and convert them into amino acids.
Fat Assistance: Your body, your brain, and your spirit need healthy fats. Your body and brain use them for optimal function, and your spirit...well...have you ever tried a fat, juicy grass-fed ribeye or artichoke dipped in butter? (They’re basically transcendence on a plate.) The problem is that many people don’t digest fats well. That’s why we added Lipase. This enzyme helps your body utilize the micronutrients within those delicious, delicious fats. Mmmm...bacon.
Dairy Assistance: Are you sick of window shopping Half Baked ice creams like the kid staring at the video game console he’ll never afford on his current allowance? Well, take your hands off the glass and open the freezer aisle door already, because life without ice cream is no life at all. We’ve formulated our BUCKED UP Enzymes to help you digest dairy as well.
Prebiotics: Prebiotics -- not to be confused with probiotics -- not only stimulate the production of more probiotics in your gut, they also help strengthen your good bacteria. The best way to look at the difference between the two biotics is: probiotics keep your body healthy and prebiotics keep them healthy.
While taking probiotics isn’t a bad thing, prebiotics are a far better long-term investment. First, our gut holds around 100 trillion bacteria and typical doses of probiotics are between 5-100 billion CFUs. Throwing in a daily dose probiotics is like dropping a single seed into soil in hopes of growing a healthy flora garden, whereas prebiotics are fertilizer.
June 16th, 2020
June 29th, 2020
June 3rd, 2020
June 25th, 2020
May 28th, 2020
June 3rd, 2020
May 8th, 2020
May 17th, 2020
April 24th, 2020
April 30th, 2020
January 13th, 2020
January 19th, 2020
December 1st, 2019
December 11th, 2019
|Non-Stim||BUCKED UP||BAMF||WOKE AF||BLACK|
| Late Night Lifts
No stims to keep you up at night. Let the crippling anxiety do that
For when you really don't want to
What are adrenals? For all you stim-junkies out there
| Added Nootropics
| Improved Nutrient Uptake / Detoxification
It's a lot of sciency stuff, but trust me, you'll love it.
| All Natural
No artificial coloring or sweeteners. (You're already sweet enough!)
| Can be drunk from the skulls of your fallen enemies
The original, and in my opinion, still the greatest "end zone" dance in history.
| Amazing Taste
Sweet or sour, (personality or tastebuds) we got you.
I promise you'd rather tingle in a squat rack, than tingle binging a series.
| Extra Extra Tingly
"If some is good, then more is better." -My Alcoholic Abusive Stepdad
Because sometimes, it's all that's left between you and blowing up the Death Star.
| Extra Focus
If lazy Star Wars writers have taught us anything, it's that there will be more sequels, with more Death Stars.
| Keto Friendly
(All fad diets friendly)
| Insatiable Drive to Conquer Your Goals
Get that revenge body. Therapy can wait.
- Cellulase: A class of enzymes that break down otherwise indigestible fibers found in many vegetables, and convert them to glucose (one of the body’s primary sources of energy). Through this process, Cellulase enzymes can help improve the nutritive value of foods like whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and fermented foods. It may also help to control blood sugar levels.
- Pectinase: Commonly found in many fruits, pectinase is an enzyme that plays a key role in digesting. It helps with the digestion of plant-based foods, increasing their nutritional and prebiotic value.
- Amylase: This enzyme helps breakdown starches into smaller carbohydrate molecules, making them easier to digest and more readily accessible for energy.
- Glucoamylase: Helps absorb nutrients and create energy by breaking down the naturally occurring starch in the common plant foods we eat such as potatoes, corn, rice, and wheat.
- Papain: Found in various parts of the papaya fruit, Papain plays a powerful role in digesting protein by breaking down oftentimes tough protein fibers. This results in better digestion and increased nutrient absorption for protein based foods. Steak...mmmm.
- Bromelain: A protein-digesting enzyme complex, commonly found in pineapples, Bromelain assists digestion by reducing large protein molecules into smaller peptide units or individual amino acids.
- Protease: A category of enzymes, proteases assist with, you guessed it, the body’s ability to digest proteins. They break down protein bonds and convert them into amino acids.
- Lactase: Perhaps the most well-known enzyme, Lactase aids your body digest dairy. Grab a spoon. Ice cream is back on the menu. How it works: lactase is produced in the small intestine and it helps break down lactose into glucose. When the body doesn’t produce enough lactase, it can lead to lactose intolerance. Hack that problem and melt some cheese. On everything.
- Lipase: An enzyme produced by the pancreas, Lipase helps fat digestion. Often times the common side effects of indigestion like bloating and gas happen when there’s not enough lipase in the body.
- Phytase: Commonly found in plant material, Phytase breaks down and increases nutritional quality in foods such as cereal, wheat, legumes, seeds, and corn.
- Betaine HCL: This compound is made from Betaine and Hydrochloride. Betaine can be produced by choline in the body, and can promote healthy liver function. Hydrochloric acid (HCL) is produced by the stomach to support digestion, nutrient absorption, and immune function. Together, they can provide a myriad of benefits such as shielding internal organs, improving muscle mass, accelerated fat loss, and, of course, digestion.
- Galacto-Oligosaccharides: Derived from dairy products, beans, and certain root vegetables, Galacto-oligosaccharides are often used as prebiotics. Prebiotics -- not to be confused with probiotics -- act as food for good bacteria in the gut, which helps stop bad bacteria from wreaking havoc.
- Xylo-Oligosaccharides: These prebiotic compounds can help maintain and promote healthy balance of flora in the gut. Essentially strengthening your healthy bacteria so it can fight off the bad bacteria.
Take one serving 20-30 minutes prior to meals. 1-2 times daily.
- STAG/DOE Multivitamin: We’ll assume if you like the cleansing benefits of BLACK, you care about your overall health. Turns out multivitamins are crucial for that...weird, right? (one serving upon waking)
- Immune Support: Don’t just improve health, optimize it with a multivitamin designed to promote healthy aging, soothe inflammation, and strengthen immune function. (one serving either upon waking or before bed)
- RACKED BCAA: RACKED is formulated to accelerate fat loss while also helping you build lean muscle mass. It will make you sweat -- even more. (one serving during your workout)
- CLA: For extra stim-free fat burning (one serving 1-2 times daily)
- WOKE AF BLACK: Super high stim pre-workout with added fat loss benefits, as well as a unique mineral blend that promotes nutrient absorption and may help to cleanse the system of gut-damaging heavy metals. (one serving pre-workout)