PUMP-OCALYPSE is not for those who would abuse its power. It those with a swipe-right mentality. PUMP-OCALYPSE is for those who train in preparation for doomsday. It’s for those brave enough to flex before a mirror -- not for mere vanity, but to assess their work of art.
ZERO SUGAR - KETO / PALEO FRIENDLY - ZERO CALORIE - GMP CERTIFIED
Potential Side Effects May Include:
- Painful pumps
- Vascularity: never before seen veins become visible
- Crippling quadriceps pump -- bring a wheelchair
- Compression pants may be forever altered from glute gains
- Torn shirt sleeves are not unheard of -- wear a tank top
- GlycerPump (Glycerol Powder 65%): GlycerPump is a patented supplement that causes Hyperhydration in the blood and tissues. The results from hyperhydration. Endurance Lance Armstrong had to “cheat” for. Veins of a nurse’s dream patience. Crazy pump.
- L-Citrulline When Arnold Schwarzenegger said, “The pump is the cure,” he wasn’t kidding. In the gym, getting a pump is actually a signal that your body is effectively pumping nutrients into your system. L-Citrulline is an amino acid which helps to relax blood vessels and boosts nitric oxide levels in the body. When blood vessels and arteries are relaxed, they are more efficient at pumping nutrients into the body (the muscles in particular).
Peak O2 Blend:
Scientifically developed blend of mushroom strains shown to improve
performance and power output.
These mushrooms are powerful adaptogens -- natural substance that help athletes adapt to physical and mental stress.
Contains high levels of what’s called a “master” antioxidant. In the fight against oxidative damage, consider Peak O2 Gandalf in Return of the King (aka cheat codes). A decrease in oxidative damage = faster recovery, ability to train longer.
Peak O2 can also improve oxygen uptake and oxygen utilization. Turns out breathing is important for gaining muscle and peak performance.
: By now, you probably know what L-Arginine is, but in case you don’t.
It’s a non-essential amino acid that improves blood flow. Better blood
flow = better pump.
Arginine HCL is the hydrochloride salt form of L-Arginine.
* A supplement with extensive scientific studies backing it, Agmatine
is a naturally occurring derivative of the amino acid Arginine. It
promotes healthy blood circulation and delivers potent pumps. But
that’s not all if does:
Can help improve testosterone -- a hormone that plays a massive role in muscle growth and fat loss
Helps regulate enzymes responsible for nitric oxide production. Healthy nitric oxide levels put your nutrients on a fast track to get where they need to go -- your muscles -- in order to be utilized for optimum gains -- aka muscle growth and recovery
May help with pain relief. For anyone with aches and pains, especially athletes or the physically active, adding this into your stack is crucial.
May help relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression
Studies have shown that agmatine can improve blood glucose levels. In doing so, it increases endorphins -- peptides with morphine-like effects released during exercise or eating certain foods -- leading to improved moods and lean muscle gain.
: A compound derived from choline -- a compound that plays several
roles including brain and nerve function . Considered a powerful
pre-workout augmenter and performance increasing supplement, Agmatine
has gained admirable
popularity over the last few years. For anyone interested in achieving their goals, it’s suggested not to “sleep on this” supplement and its benefits
- Increased power output. Getting a pump is awesome, but what’s not to love about getting stronger -- if there’s any kind of apocalypse coming (namely a PUMP-OCALYPSE), then you’ll want all the power.
- Optimal cellular hydration -- the more hydrated your cells are, the more hydrated your muscles are, and the more hydrated your muscles are, well...duh.
- Increased energy levels: Most of us are seriously dehydrated. Studies have shown that even a 10% decrease to optimum hydration can lead to foggy brain, sluggishness, and (most importantly) less gains.*
- May also have benefits for punching symptoms of anxiety and depression in the face. This is done in a few ways (hydration being one), but one of the main ways is how betain increases called SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine), which has been shown to decrease symptoms of depression and anxiety.
* Link to PUMP-OCALYPSE The Pump is the Cure (see below for additional information)
May 31st, 2020
June 3rd, 2020
Flavor Ordered - Raz
How well did it work? - Did exactly what it was meant to do. Great quality product. Buckedup is one of the best supplement companies I have found
May 27th, 2020
June 1st, 2020
Flavor Ordered - Blue Raz
How well did it work? - works great gives me a great pump!
May 15th, 2020
May 26th, 2020
May 20th, 2020
May 26th, 2020
May 20th, 2020
May 24th, 2020
May 17th, 2020
May 21st, 2020
May 7th, 2020
May 11th, 2020
May 3rd, 2020
May 7th, 2020
May 1st, 2020
May 5th, 2020
|Non-Stim||BUCKED UP||BAMF||WOKE AF||BLACK|
| Late Night Lifts
No stims to keep you up at night. Let the crippling anxiety do that
For when you really don't want to
What are adrenals? For all you stim-junkies out there
| Added Nootropics
| Improved Nutrient Uptake / Detoxification
It's a lot of sciency stuff, but trust me, you'll love it.
| All Natural
No artificial coloring or sweeteners. (You're already sweet enough!)
| Can be drunk from the skulls of your fallen enemies
The original, and in my opinion, still the greatest "end zone" dance in history.
| Amazing Taste
Sweet or sour, (personality or tastebuds) we got you.
I promise you'd rather tingle in a squat rack, than tingle binging a series.
| Extra Extra Tingly
"If some is good, then more is better." -My Alcoholic Abusive Stepdad
Because sometimes, it's all that's left between you and blowing up the Death Star.
| Extra Focus
If lazy Star Wars writers have taught us anything, it's that there will be more sequels, with more Death Stars.
| Keto Friendly
(All fad diets friendly)
| Insatiable Drive to Conquer Your Goals
Get that revenge body. Therapy can wait.