On-the-Go Stick Packs!
The best way to describe HEAT Hardcore is this; when camping, there are two ways to start a fire. The old school, roughing it way -- gathering kindling, and whatever else it is you folks do it. Then there’s the efficient way. Douse the wood in kerosene, toss a flaming piece of newspaper in, and run for cover.
HEAT Hardcore does for thermogenesis what kerosene does for campfires. You have to light the match and put in the work, but HEAT Hardcore takes that work and sets your fat stores ablaze. HEAT Hardcore doesn’t stop with just thermogenesis, however. That would be less than hardcore. HEAT Hardcore demands fat loss using six purpose party of glass cannon fire elementalists (i.e. it works in six powerful ways).
- Thermogenesis: Cast your fat stores into the fiery pits of Hades.
- Increase metabolism: Calories are simply a measurement of energy. When the body has excess energy, it stores them away as fat in case of emergency. An accelerated metabolism burns through calories before they stow-away in your gut.
- Healthy hormone levels: Hormones dictate fat loss. Optimize your hormones and you’re already miles ahead of your competition.
- Focus, mood, motivation: HEAT delivers the focus to function even on a calorie deficit, elevates mood to keep you from emotional eating, and provides the motivation to keep you at your best -- both in the gym and the kitchen.
- Nutrient utilization: Wasted nutrients don’t do anyone favors. Especially when on a quest for fat loss.
- Water shredding: Whether you’re pro life or not, we can all agree that “food babies” gotta go. No one likes feeling bloated.
September 8th, 2020
November 2nd, 2020
August 24th, 2020
October 19th, 2020
May 20th, 2020
July 16th, 2020
April 29th, 2020
May 19th, 2020
May 2nd, 2020
May 6th, 2020
March 31st, 2020
April 7th, 2020
March 21st, 2020
March 29th, 2020
February 28th, 2020
March 3rd, 2020
February 16th, 2020
March 2nd, 2020
|Non-Stim||BUCKED UP||BAMF||WOKE AF||BLACK|
| Late Night Lifts
No stims to keep you up at night. Let the crippling anxiety do that
For when you really don't want to
What are adrenals? For all you stim-junkies out there
| Added Nootropics
| Improved Nutrient Uptake / Detoxification
It's a lot of sciency stuff, but trust me, you'll love it.
| All Natural
No artificial coloring or sweeteners. (You're already sweet enough!)
| Can be drunk from the skulls of your fallen enemies
The original, and in my opinion, still the greatest "end zone" dance in history.
| Amazing Taste
Sweet or sour, (personality or tastebuds) we got you.
I promise you'd rather tingle in a squat rack, than tingle binging a series.
| Extra Extra Tingly
"If some is good, then more is better." -My Alcoholic Abusive Stepdad
Because sometimes, it's all that's left between you and blowing up the Death Star.
| Extra Focus
If lazy Star Wars writers have taught us anything, it's that there will be more sequels, with more Death Stars.
| Keto Friendly
(All fad diets friendly)
| Insatiable Drive to Conquer Your Goals
Get that revenge body. Therapy can wait.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: Packing 350mg, this bioavailable compound has been shown to greatly benefit: thyroid function, cortisol from stress and anxiety, and a healthy metabolism.*
- Caffeine: Increasing from 100mg to 275mg this formula has nearly 3x as much power as the original HEAT. It is not for beginners and only for serious weight management clientele. *
- DIM: Suppress estrogen dominance with this estrogen metabolite. DIM has been researched and shown to prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, convert bad estrogen to good estrogen. Dim has also been shown suppress the formation of new fat cells; as well as reduce fat in problem areas associated with estrogen, leading to a stronger and leaner body composition. *
- GBB: Gamm-Butyrobetaine (GBB) is a precursor to Carnitine, which has been dubbed as a “Super Carnitine” because of its ability to increase carnitine production by up to 300% in the human body.* Why that matters: carnitine increased your body’s ability to utilize fat for fuel, meaning you’re burning actual fat (not just calories, there’s a difference)
- Dandelion Root: “I love feeling soft and bloated,” said literally no one, ever. Dandelion Root helps you feel motivated with gentle water shedding.
One serving either in the morning or midday. For those who work out in the morning, do NOT take HEAT HARDCORE with any of our pre-workouts (except BUCKED UP Non-Stim). Unless, of course, you fancy yourself a heart attack. Kidding. Supplement responsibly. If you do take pre-workout in the morning, take HEAT HARDCORE between 11:00am and 1:00pm.
Note: Don’t take HEAT HARDCORE after 3:00pm
- CLA: For extra stim-free fat burning (one serving 1-2 times daily) STAG/DOE Multivitamin: No matter how hard you work, if your foundation isn’t solid, you will run into unnecessary obstacles. STAG (for him) or DOE (for her) are your foundation. (one serving daily)
- RACKED BCAA: RACKED is formulated to accelerate fat loss while also helping you build lean muscle mass. It will make you sweat -- even more. (one serving during your workout)
- BAMF (if an evening exerciser): High caffeine nootropic pre-workout for HYPER FOCUS, pump, endurance, energy, AND added fat loss benefits.
- BUCKED UP Non-Stim(for morning exercisers): Caffeine free pre-workout for focus, pump, endurance, hydration and energy -- from B12. (one serving 15-30 minutes pre-workout)