Reaching your goals is a long fought out battle. Each workout, another round in the fight for glorious GAINZ. No matter how hard you work, you need someone in your corner, hyping you up, motivating you, and most of all, supplying the nutrients you need to conquer your opponent (your past self).
Our Original BCAAs are the best possible coach in the corner. Formulated with the tried and true 2:1:1 ratio of leucine for protein synthesis, isoleucine and valine for muscle protein preservation, muscle recovery, and more.
Benefits of The “Original” BCAAs:
- May aid in fat loss
- May delay muscle fatigue
- Encourage optimal performance Accelerate protein synthesis
- Improve muscle recovery
- Muscle growth
The “Original” BCAAs are the secret to pummeling your goals. Because what you do while you’re in the gym is, quite frankly, not even half the battle. The real test occurs between rounds. The way muscles grow in size, tone, and power is a simple process. TEAR & REPAIR.
When we train, we tear muscle fibers, similar to a rope holding too much weight and fraying. Our bodies utilize proteins (from food) to come in and repair the muscle fibers. The fibers then grow BIGGER, STRONGER, more DEFINED. The aforementioned rope becomes wound steel coils.
The problem: while we’re intaking proteins for repair, another process is occurring. This opposition is called muscle protein breakdown, and its goal is to steal every protein you’re stacking so you can’t fully recover. In order for muscles to grow, the rate of protein synthesis must be faster than the rate of muscle protein breakdown.
The solution: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Branched Chain Amino Acids -- leucine, valine, isoleucine -- are the heroes, here to help you defeat muscle protein breakdown. Leucine joins the construction crew, stacking proteins with Flash-like speed. Valine and Isoleucine help, standing guard, thwarting muscle protein breakdown’s attempts.
The clinically studied ratio of BCAAs is 2:1:1 (two leucine, one isoleucine, one valine). This is the ratio we loaded into The Original BCAAs. Providing you optimal protein synthesis, delayed muscle fatigue, and unbeatable muscle recovery.
We didn’t stop there though! We added an electrolyte blend to help you power through even the most grueling workouts (because hydration is important -- duh). The “Original” BCAA’s help your body perform at its best during your workouts AND keeps it recovering afterward, so you can come back revitalized and ready to conquer each time.
February 22nd, 2022
March 7th, 2022
June 5th, 2021
June 10th, 2021
Flavor Ordered - Peach Ring
How well did it work? - Perfect
May 27th, 2021
June 2nd, 2021
Flavor Ordered - Sour Apple
April 9th, 2021
May 19th, 2021
Flavor Ordered - Watermelon
May 10th, 2021
May 16th, 2021
Flavor Ordered - strawberry Mojito
How well did it work? - Great
May 6th, 2021
May 11th, 2021
Flavor Ordered - Peach ring
How well did it work? - Great
April 28th, 2021
May 1st, 2021
April 20th, 2021
April 29th, 2021
Flavor Ordered - Strawberry Mojito
How well did it work? - Love it!
April 16th, 2021
April 21st, 2021
Flavor Ordered - Peach Ring
How well did it work? - Excellent
|Non-Stim||BUCKED UP||BAMF||WOKE AF||BLACK|
| Late Night Lifts
No stims to keep you up at night. Let the crippling anxiety do that
For when you really don't want to
What are adrenals? For all you stim-junkies out there
| Added Nootropics
| Improved Nutrient Uptake / Detoxification
It's a lot of sciency stuff, but trust me, you'll love it.
| All Natural
No artificial coloring or sweeteners. (You're already sweet enough!)
| Can be drunk from the skulls of your fallen enemies
The original, and in my opinion, still the greatest "end zone" dance in history.
| Amazing Taste
Sweet or sour, (personality or tastebuds) we got you.
I promise you'd rather tingle in a squat rack, than tingle binging a series.
| Extra Extra Tingly
"If some is good, then more is better." -My Alcoholic Abusive Stepdad
Because sometimes, it's all that's left between you and blowing up the Death Star.
| Extra Focus
If lazy Star Wars writers have taught us anything, it's that there will be more sequels, with more Death Stars.
| Keto Friendly
(All fad diets friendly)
| Insatiable Drive to Conquer Your Goals
Get that revenge body. Therapy can wait.
- Leucine: 3,000mg: Protein synthesis, may assist with building muscle
- Isoleucine: 1,500mg: Muscle recovery, delayed muscle fatigue
- Valine: 1500mg: To double up on recovery and muscle fatigue delay
- Coconut Water: Because hydration is crucial for performance (and pretty much everything else too)
- Himalayan Rock Salt: Rich in trace minerals and electrolytes, increases nutrient absorption and improves hydration.
You can take our Original BCAAs at any time of day. Here are some options, and reasons behind the timing:
- One serving sipped through your workout to delay muscle fatigue.
- One serving 30 minutes prior to meal for increased protein synthesis (making your nutrients more effective)
- One serving sipped throughout the day, because BCAAs taste better than water, can be more effective for hydration, and help keep your recovery game on point.
- As we all know, our bodies do their most recovery while resting. One serving of “Original” BCAAs taken one hour prior to bedtime may maximize the gainz made while sleeping.
- BAMF: High caffeine nootropic pre-workout with added fat loss benefits (one serving pre-workout)
- PUMP-ocalypse: For even greater pumps & strength gains (20-30 minutes pre-workout)
- Six Point Creatine: For increased strength, power, endurance, and oh so much more (one serving post-workout or pre-workout)
- Buck Feed Grass-Fed Whey Protein: You know what it does.
- All Bulk No Bloat: If you’re truly serious about improving strength and building lean muscle mass (without adding an inch to your belly), then this esoteric gem is for you. It further enhances muscle recovery and muscle preservation, combats “overtraining,” accelerates protein synthesis, improves nutrient absorption, optimizes hormone utilization, boosts mitochondrial function, and...if we had a Staff’s Stacks (like bookstores do), you’d find ABNB in almost every one.