Remember the days when you could just flip the sign over to “gone fishin’” and everyone would just respect that? Sleep support is like that. Not that we’re saying you should go fishing, but who knows, maybe that’s where your brain goes when you dream. Who are we to judge? Although, really? You could be flying. Or driving a Jaguar. Or, best yet, having a Tesla drive you.
Sleep Support is formulated to help improve your sleep quality not just tonight, but the next night, and all the nights to follow. Melatonin free, this multivitamin is not for those seeking a crutch to help them limp along while ignoring underlying issues. It’s for those who know that a better quality of life requires time and attention and healing. That being said, Sleep Support combines several clinically studied ingredients that can accelerate time it takes to fall asleep. Without causing drowsiness, or leaving you feeling foggy the next morning -- that’s sleep aids’ territory.
Sleep Support includes GABA and Magnesium to elevate levels of one of our body’s primary sleep-responsible neurotransmitters. Building off that foundation, CBD, Ashwagandha, and L-Theanine forge the perfect alliance to combat stress, and ease you gently into a night of quality sleep. Sleep Support boasts a potent Vitamin B complex to address vitamin B deficiency, which can lead to restlessness and poor sleep. Included in this B-Legion is Riboflavin (aka Vitamin B2). Riboflavin regulates many amino acids, such as L-Tryptophan. You might know L-Tryptophan for its ability to put you into a turkey coma after Thanksgiving dinner (a necessary part of this particular gratitude based holiday, since you’ll need optimal rest before the department store melee tournaments begin at midnight). Sleep Support might not ensure you get the best discount when leaving your gratitude in the past and pummeling someone with a 50% off sign. But what Sleep Support can guarantee is helping you achieve your dreams of...well, actually sleeping long enough to dream would be a nice start, right? Rest easy, we got you.
April 2nd, 2021
April 11th, 2021
November 16th, 2020
January 11th, 2021
November 23rd, 2020
December 28th, 2020
September 9th, 2020
November 1st, 2020
September 6th, 2020
October 17th, 2020
June 3rd, 2020
June 7th, 2020
May 13th, 2020
May 24th, 2020
May 1st, 2020
May 9th, 2020
March 2nd, 2020
March 31st, 2020
|Non-Stim||BUCKED UP||BAMF||WOKE AF||BLACK|
| Late Night Lifts
No stims to keep you up at night. Let the crippling anxiety do that
For when you really don't want to
What are adrenals? For all you stim-junkies out there
| Added Nootropics
| Improved Nutrient Uptake / Detoxification
It's a lot of sciency stuff, but trust me, you'll love it.
| All Natural
No artificial coloring or sweeteners. (You're already sweet enough!)
| Can be drunk from the skulls of your fallen enemies
The original, and in my opinion, still the greatest "end zone" dance in history.
| Amazing Taste
Sweet or sour, (personality or tastebuds) we got you.
I promise you'd rather tingle in a squat rack, than tingle binging a series.
| Extra Extra Tingly
"If some is good, then more is better." -My Alcoholic Abusive Stepdad
Because sometimes, it's all that's left between you and blowing up the Death Star.
| Extra Focus
If lazy Star Wars writers have taught us anything, it's that there will be more sequels, with more Death Stars.
| Keto Friendly
(All fad diets friendly)
| Insatiable Drive to Conquer Your Goals
Get that revenge body. Therapy can wait.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant powerhouse, Vitamin C is commonly used for immune function. However, its benefits may also extend to sleep. Studies have shown that individuals with low levels of Vitamin C often experience shorter sleep as well as more sleep disturbances. (1) If you’re tired (get it, tired??) of waking every hour of the night, increase those Vitamin C levels.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1): Enter the Sandman. No, not the Metallica song. No, not the character in Gaiman’s graphic novel. The Sandman I’m talking about is a mythical character in Northern European folklore who put people to sleep and inspired dreams...by sprinkling magical sand on their eyes? But what happens when the Sandman can’t find your house? NO SLEEP FOR YOU! This is where Thiamin comes in. Part of the Vitamin B-Legion, Thiamin can help promote restful sleep by guiding the proverbial Sandman to your room. So you can enjoy the quality of sleep only granted by magical sand in the eyes.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): Vitamin B2 regulates many amino acids, including L-Tryptophan. You might not recognize the name L-Tryptophan, but unless you’re anti-Thanksgiving (or vegan), you have experienced it’s uncanny ability to strongly encourage sleep. This occurs because the body converts L-Tryptophan into serotonin, which is then converted into melatonin -- a sleep triggering hormone. In other words, the body needs Vitamin B2 to produce two hormones important to sleep and relaxation.(2)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine): You might know it for its roles in cognitive development and immune function, but don’t for a second think its benefits stop there. Evidence has shown Vitamin B6 aids in the production of melatonin and serotonin.(3) These two hormones are important for sleep quality and mood. Interestingly, B6 also affects our dreams. No, seriously. It can help with lucid dreaming -- if you’re into that sort of thing, you hippie.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium AAC): Encourages deep, restful sleep by maintaining healthy levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep. It can also help with stress reduction. And as anyone who’s ever laid awake at night -- stressing about a deadline tomorrow -- knows, reducing stress is critical for “catching Z’s.” (4)
- Zinc (as Zinc AAC): A trace element vital to the immune system and a variety of cellular processes in the body, Zinc plays a powerful role in achieving quality sleep. However, many people struggle with sleep due to zinc deficiency. This is typically due to a lack of zinc in the diet. Luckily, studies have found supplementing with zinc to be effective in raising zinc levels, in turn, improving quality of sleep and speed of slipping into slumber.(5)
- GABA: The sweet, peaceful world of sleep sometimes feels as though it’s only accessible through a locked door. No matter how hard you knock or jostle the doorknob, it just won’t open. If only there was a key...oh! Wait. There is. It’s called GABA. GABA itself is a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep. Supplementing with GABA helps to increase GABA levels.
- Lemon Balm (4:1 Extract): Studies have shown that Lemon Balm can induce sleep faster as well as improve overall sleep quality.
- Ashwagandha (KSM-66): This supercharged ingredient fights cortisol — the stress hormone -- as effectively as McGregor fights cowboys.(4) Not only that, it also has neuroprotective qualities to protect against oxidative stress in the brain(5), and promotes restorative sleep(6).
- L-Theanine: Not only can L-Theanine reduce stress and relax the brain due to its ability to increase alpha wave activity, it also has neuroprotective properties.
- CBD Powder: If you haven’t jumped on the CBD bandwagon yet, then step up your game. Can help to reduce inflammation, improve relaxation, and allow for deeper sleep.
- Folate (as Magnafolate): As a member of the Vitamin-B team, Folate plays critical roles in sleep, memory, central nervous system, as well as several other functions. When it comes to sleep, never ignore the B’s.
One serving 20-30 minutes prior to sleep. Sleep Support is not a sleep aid, meaning it won’t cause drowsiness.
- Non-Stim BUCKED UP: Caffeine-free pre-workout delivering focus, blood flow, endurance, hydration, and helps your body produce its own energy. (One serving 20-30 minutes prior to training)
- PUMP-ocalypse: Caffeine-free pump-enhancer to maximize blood flow, hyper-hydrate muscles, and improve strength over time. (One serving 20-30 minutes prior to training, on its own or mixed with BUCKED UP Pre-Workout)
- L-Glutamine: Well known for recovery and muscle growth benefits, L-Glutamine also promotes quality sleep. (One serving on an empty stomach. Unflavored allows you to mix it with any beverage)
- RACKED iBCAAs: Branched Chain Amino Acid formula that doubles as a recovery formula and a fat loss accelerant due to metabolic and thermogenesis benefits. (One serving during training sessions)
- STAG/DOE Full Spectrum Vitamin: You’re already optimizing your sleep, you might as well optimize your time awake too since the two work together to compound your benefits. (One serving upon waking)