Is there really such a thing as "Too much PUMP"?
For those of you new to gym jargon, the pump is when blood flow is increased and directed into a specific muscle grouping. It occurs during exercises, such as performing barbell curls for high repetitions. The Pump is what’s responsible for muscles looking fuller during workouts as well as increased visibility in veins. Makes you look “swole.”
The benefits of the pump don’t stop there. Other benefits include; muscle-mind connection, nutrient transportation -- which may lead to accelerated muscle recovery (aka growth), and can even help to improve overall performance in the gym.
Go to the gym confident. Put your best flex forward with pride. And what’s more, unlike most supplements that MIGHT help you get pumped (but stop there), our Super Pump Stack flies above and beyond.
The Super Pump Stack is versatile. Not only will it get you pumped, this stack will also provide several other benefits:
- Energy and Mood:
- Focus and Motivation:
- Cellular Hydration:
- Strength and Power:
- Muscle Recovery + Hypertrophy
Key IngredientsPUMP-OCALYPSE: The end all be all of single-supplement pump pre-workouts. Stim free, so there’s never any worry about getting over-caffeinated.
- Potent Nitric Oxide Blend: Blood vessel relaxation and increased blood flow
- GlycerPump: Hyperhydration for cell swelling and delayed muscle fatigue
- Betaine Anhydrous: Cellular hydration and boosted anaerobic workout efficiency
- PeakO2: Trademarked mushroom blend shown to increase power output over time
Creatine Monohydrate: The most studied supplement in the game, Creatine has been shown to have a long list of benefits:
- Muscle Hydration: Cell hydration boosts cell swelling (the PUMP)
- Muscle Energy & Reduce Fatigue: ATP regeneration Increased
- Power Output: hundreds of studies can confirm this Accelerated
- Muscle Growth: Decreases myostatin inhibition (myostatin is a protein we have in our body that tears muscle down)
- Nootropic Properties: Studies have shown creatine may improve brain function
Black Series Pre-Workout: The Black series has changed the way everyone looks at pre-workouts. It supplies you with the power to slay even the most grueling of workouts. We also added a genius mineral blend, Humic & Fulvic Acid. Combined, they can help detoxify the system without stripping all the vital nutrients and minerals -- like daily activated charcoal usage does-- while also helping dissolve anything we intake to make it more readily available in the system.
What’s so powerful about the increased nutrient availability in conjunction with the rest of the Super Pump Stack is that this ensures your body gets ALL the benefits of the key ingredients in this potent stack.
We don’t limit you to choosing just one pre-workout formula either! In the Super Pump Stack, you get to choose your own adventure.
Go traditional with BUCKED UP, or satiate your stim junkie needs with WOKE AF. Both pre-workouts deliver have the same base key ingredients:
- Citrulline – 6g to maximize blood flow (nitric oxide booster)
- Actigin® – Increase VO2 MAX & boost athletic performance 
- Deer Antler Velvet – Rich in IGF-1 & IGF-2
- Alphasize® – A growth hormone potentiate clinically shown to sharpen mental focus 
- Astragin® – Clinically shown to increase citrulline absorption 
- Beta-Alanine – Promotes strength, endurance, & muscle growth *
- Humic/Fulvic Mineral Blend Extract - Powerhouse combo that helps detoxify our system without stripping all the vital nutrients and minerals -- like daily activated charcoal usage does-- while also helping dissolve anything we intake to make it more readily available in the system
Where WOKE BLACK and BUCKED UP Black differ: BUCKED UP Black delivers 200mg of caffeine and 2.5g of beta-alanine (the tingles). You receive all the energy you need, and it won’t take you over the roof. The perfect option for those that don’t handle beta-alanine well, and have a moderate stim tolerance. WOKE AF Black surges your system with 333mg of caffeine as well as 2 additional stimulants for energy that nearly breaks bad it’s so intense. It also hits you with 3.2g of beta-alanine. This pre-workout is NOT for the faint of heart. Pun intended.
Ways To Take:
- Combine all three supplements in 8-24oz of water 20-30 minutes before you workout.
- Drink PUMP-OCALYPSE and Black Pre-Workout together 20-30 minutes before workout, and take creatine post-workout with any beverage (ideally All Bulk No Bloat, Buck Feed, or Keto Protein)
- Drink PUMP-OCALYPSE 20-30 minutes pre-workout with Creatine, then dry scoop Black Pre-Workout -- because you’re a maniac.
How To Stack:
Universally Sound Options
- STAG or DOE Multi-vitamin: In the morning for health and wellbeing
- BUCK FEED grass-fed whey protein: Post-workout for muscle recovery
- The Original BCAAs: During the workout for increased muscle endurance and recovery
- Sleep Support: For you nighttime lifters especially -- sleep well to make gainz
June 8th, 2020
June 15th, 2020
June 4th, 2020
June 9th, 2020
May 27th, 2020
June 1st, 2020
May 13th, 2020
May 21st, 2020
May 4th, 2020
May 14th, 2020
May 6th, 2020
May 10th, 2020
November 29th, 2019
December 5th, 2019
|Non-Stim||BUCKED UP||BAMF||WOKE AF||BLACK|
| Late Night Lifts
No stims to keep you up at night. Let the crippling anxiety do that
For when you really don't want to
What are adrenals? For all you stim-junkies out there
| Added Nootropics
| Improved Nutrient Uptake / Detoxification
It's a lot of sciency stuff, but trust me, you'll love it.
| All Natural
No artificial coloring or sweeteners. (You're already sweet enough!)
| Can be drunk from the skulls of your fallen enemies
The original, and in my opinion, still the greatest "end zone" dance in history.
| Amazing Taste
Sweet or sour, (personality or tastebuds) we got you.
I promise you'd rather tingle in a squat rack, than tingle binging a series.
| Extra Extra Tingly
"If some is good, then more is better." -My Alcoholic Abusive Stepdad
Because sometimes, it's all that's left between you and blowing up the Death Star.
| Extra Focus
If lazy Star Wars writers have taught us anything, it's that there will be more sequels, with more Death Stars.
| Keto Friendly
(All fad diets friendly)
| Insatiable Drive to Conquer Your Goals
Get that revenge body. Therapy can wait.