Let's repeat something: WOKE AF™ is not for beginners
Glad we’ve cleared that up. Beginners, we mean no offense. We tell you this because we care about your safety (and the safety of the weights). If you’re still considering taking WOKE AF before you’re ready, we cannot be held liable should they find you sitting atop a pull-up bar singing praise to the Buck.
WOKE AF is our highest stimulant pre-workout. It’s for the insane, the insatiable, and those who refuse to accept anything less than reaching energy levels over 9,000. It’s formulated with clinically studied ingredients (at their clinical doses) to help deliver pump, endurance, focus, and performance. But that’s just the quality you expect from any BUCKED UP product. What’s truly astonishing about WOKE AF is the combination of stimulants.
Think of your energy like a rocket. Caffeine goes off first, sending you skyward. Synephrine and Dendrobium kick into gear next; breaking atmosphere, hanging out in space, looking down on all the mere mortals -- how small they all look from the “heavens.”
Many high stimulant pre-workouts use ingredients that burst too hard & fast, and cause engine failure or premature fuel store depletion. Not us. WOKE AF is formulated to shoot you into space, let you soar for hours, and still provide you with a nice, soft landing. In other words, no “Houston, we have a problem,” and no crash.
You can trust WOKE AF to help with
- Unparalleled, long-lasting energy
- Powerful Pumps (Almost)
- Eternal Endurance
- Increased Athletic Performance
- Mood, motivation, and focus
May 1st, 2022
May 1st, 2022
Flavor Ordered - Grape
How well did it work? - 10/10
March 10th, 2022
March 14th, 2022
Flavor Ordered - Blue Raz
How well did it work? - Love it
March 8th, 2021
March 1st, 2022
Flavor Ordered - rocket pop
How well did it work? - my dad beats me
February 4th, 2022
February 16th, 2022
Flavor Ordered - Strawberry watermelon
How well did it work? - No idea, never got it.
February 6th, 2022
February 11th, 2022
Flavor Ordered - Miami - mango and pineapple
How well did it work? - I worked way more than I expected.
January 24th, 2022
February 2nd, 2022
Flavor Ordered - Strawberry Watermelon
How well did it work? - 10/10
November 21st, 2021
December 9th, 2021
Flavor Ordered - Blue Raz Lemonade
How well did it work? - non-existent, was like a placebo.
November 17th, 2021
December 7th, 2021
Flavor Ordered - Blood raz
How well did it work? - Didnt got it.
November 19th, 2021
December 5th, 2021
Flavor Ordered - Rocket pop
How well did it work? - Beautifully
|Non-Stim||BUCKED UP||BAMF||WOKE AF||BLACK|
| Late Night Lifts
No stims to keep you up at night. Let the crippling anxiety do that
For when you really don't want to
What are adrenals? For all you stim-junkies out there
| Added Nootropics
| Improved Nutrient Uptake / Detoxification
It's a lot of sciency stuff, but trust me, you'll love it.
| All Natural
No artificial coloring or sweeteners. (You're already sweet enough!)
| Can be drunk from the skulls of your fallen enemies
The original, and in my opinion, still the greatest "end zone" dance in history.
| Amazing Taste
Sweet or sour, (personality or tastebuds) we got you.
I promise you'd rather tingle in a squat rack, than tingle binging a series.
| Extra Extra Tingly
"If some is good, then more is better." -My Alcoholic Abusive Stepdad
Because sometimes, it's all that's left between you and blowing up the Death Star.
| Extra Focus
If lazy Star Wars writers have taught us anything, it's that there will be more sequels, with more Death Stars.
| Keto Friendly
(All fad diets friendly)
| Insatiable Drive to Conquer Your Goals
Get that revenge body. Therapy can wait.
- Dendrobium: An ancient Chinese herb, used as an energy boosting agent. It has seen an increase in demand since the ban of ephedrine and DMAA due to its similarities with geranium, the plant famously known for its extract used in the production of 1,3-dimethylamylamine.* Bonus: may boost metabolism
- Synephrine: Synephrine HCl, also known as bitter orange extract. Synephrine in its hydrochloride form has been shown to be more bioavailable in the body. A very potent stimulant, this compound has become a staple for stim junkies. Stacked with dendrobium, this formula has not just one, but two ingredients to mimic the effects of the banned ephedrine plant.* Bonus: may aid in fat loss goals via thermogenesis
- Caffeine: Increased to 333mg, WOKE AF is specifically formulated for those with an already developed high tolerance to stimulants.*
- Beta-Alanine: Increased to 3.2g for extended training sessions.*
- Citrulline: 6g for maximal blood flow (PUMP)
Take 1 serving 15-30 minutes before your workout for increased energy, pump, focus, endurance, and even hydration.
Note: WOKE AF will NOT break a fast or kick you out of ketosis.
- PUMP-ocalypse: For even greater pumps & strength gains (20-30 minutes pre-workout) Sleep Support: Hate to break it to you, stim junkies but you need to sleep at some point. (one serving before bed [will not cause drowsiness])
- Buck Feed Grass-Fed Whey Protein: You know what it does.
- The Original BCAA: For muscle recovery, endurance, and added hydration (one serving during workout and/or sipped throughout the day)
- RAW Beta-Alanine: Known for causing paresthesia (tingles), this powerful amino acid has been shown to improve endurance, stamina, athletic performance, and may even aid in muscle recovery. Like creatine, its effects occur from a buildup of beta-alanine in the system, therefore you can reap extra benefits from adding extra to your supplement regimen. (One serving with your OG BCAAs to sip throughout the day, or if you’re insane, with your WOKE AF 15-30 minutes pre-workout)
- Six Point Creatine: For increased strength, power, endurance, and oh so much more (one serving post-workout or pre-workout)